Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A few photos

Naya at a pub (The Mitre) in Oxford with hot chocolate & scones
chatting with her friends Jade & Ella (in Whitefish) on the phone



Naya at the Rollright Stone Circle north of Oxford



Common bird here that I'd never seen before--the Coot



The "Old Library" in the Oxford Union Society where I've been studying the last few days, 
an elitist alternative to the Bodleian,
as if one needed more than the Bodleian.



Naya and my mom in one of the Bodleian's courtyards



The entrance I use to enter the Bodleian, where most of the English lit. is



A walkway on the Christ Church grounds taken this weekend on a beautifully spring-like day



On a recent walk in the Cotswolds (Lower Slaughter to Upper Slaughter)



Naya and Opa at brunch in the Christ Church dining hall



At the Rollright Stone Circle



In the Christ Church courtyard ("Tom quad")



One of the Oxford colleges (Hertford)
 at sunset this weekend


I can't stand the idea of these being memories I look back upon, so much do I love the living of it.  We have one month left here & then will spend April in Paris with some side trips to Baden-Baden, Vienna, Prague...

No comments:

Post a Comment